If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

VAIO Bits

Gave my desktop computer to the kids. Bought myself a Sony VAIO. It was affordable and had a big screen. I wasn't looking for anything fancy. Just something I could use everyday. I really like the look of it. And I love the feel of the keyboard.
*
I've written three new poems this summer. Three poems for the second collection. I just have to publish the first mss now!
*
My VAIO came with alot of crapware. Must delete.
*
Hooray for Jacob and C. Dale!
*
Waiting to hear about Sewanee, Matthew.
*
A couple of folks have emailed asking how I got into the Vendler anthology. A bribe? Begging? No! Another poet recommended my work. I sent Helen's people some poems. Helen took one. That's it.
*
Currently reading: Karen An-hwei Lee's Ardor.
*
Mini-interview: R. Zamora Linmark.
*
And the winner is...

No comments: