If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Bits

This Can’t Be by Bruce Smith.
*
University of Iowa campus among those areas hit hard by flooding
*
Spent the weekend at my sister's house.
*
Letter to Brooks: Spring Garden by Major Jackson.
*
Sheryl Luna reviews Braille for the Heart. One of lines from the chapbook has become an epigraph to a new poem I'm working on.
*
The Acentos Review: June 2008
*
Childhood Ideogram by Larry Levis
*
Just finished working on an ekphrastic poem. All the words/ phrasing in the poem are taken from one of my favorite poems by the late Luis Omar Salinas.
*
Love the new photograph, Seth.
*
Some Extensions on the Sovereignty of Science by Alberto Rios.
*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horse Bits:

Shoe
Radish
Dick

--W. H. Auden

Sheryl said...

Thanks for posting the review of Robert Vasques's BRAILLE FOR THE HEART Eduardo. I hope you're having a good summer.

Robert Vasquez said...

Dear Eduardo,

Thanks for mentioning Sheryl's review of Braille for the Heart.

And I'm curious: Which line did you select?

All the best,

Robert