If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Philip Roth Residence in Creative Writing

I found out late last week that I've been awarded the Philip Roth Residence in Creative Writing at Bucknell University. I will be given housing, an office and a stipend. And four months to write and write!

I can't wait to enjoy the readings the Stadler Poetry Center will host in the fall.

More later. I'm off to teach.

24 comments:

Diana Marie Delgado said...

Congrats Eduardo--perfect timing too!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!!

C. Dale said...

Congratulations!

Francisco Aragón said...

Your timing is flawless. Congrats!

jeannine said...

Congrats Eduardo!

Leslie said...

Wahooo! Congrats! How will it feel to stay in the snowy east?

oscar bermeo said...

great news! congrats!

Jehanne Dubrow said...

Eduardo, you rock! Mazel tov!

Steven D. Schroeder said...

Good job!

Anne said...

Wow! You really need to write an article about how to land these appointments and residencies -- you seem to have a knack for it.

Congratulations!

Collin said...

Damn, you are the residence queen aren't you?

Congrats.

Diane K. Martin said...

Nah, I don't think you're lucky. I think you are smart!

Congratulations and all best,

Diane

Emmy said...

congrats, eduardo!

Ron Mohring said...

Eduardo, let's chat soon. It'll be great to have you here in Lewisburg. Congrats again.

Justin Evans said...

Eduardo:

Congratulations! This is fantastic news!

Marcelisima said...

Congrats!!

Matthew Thorburn said...

Excellent news! Congratulations, Eduardo!

January said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Penultimatina said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! :)

Booktender said...

Dang! I am so proud of you!

Ivy said...

Congratulations, you star! :-)

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Dude, you are the king or residencies: good for you! Congrats.

neverneutral said...

Wow, congratulations!

neverneutral said...

Wow, congratulations!