If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Early Sunday Bits

Feeling much better!
*
I had dinner tonight with one of the new Colgate fellows. Oh, you didn't hear? Starting this fall Colgate will award two fellowships each year.
*
I'm going to miss Colgate. And Hamilton. I've had such an amazing time here. I know I don't blog about it much. But believe me. I finished my first book here. I started my second book here.
*
I know I'm a very lucky poet.
*
I will be living in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania next fall. Looks like a nice small town.
*
Patty Hearst On The Occasion Of Her Presidential Pardon
*
I'm giving a reading at Colgate this Tuesday.
*
Sad Aesthetic
*
I'm going to miss my office!
*
robots
*
But never fear! I get a new office in the fall. My Smurfette figurine will shine on another desk.
*
Twilight Box
*
The new installment of Pistola is up. It features Bob Hicok, Xochiquetzal Candelaria, Diana Park, and Alberto Rios.
*
Got to order this book ASAP.
*
Interview: Paula Bohince.
*
I love it when Ivy blogs about her days at colonies.
*

6 comments:

Collin said...

Thanks for the link. :-)

Brent Goodman said...

Ditto handsome.

greg rappleye said...

Isn't Lewisburg the home of Bucknell?

It's a nice town.

Are you teaching there?

Eduardo C. Corral said...

Greg,

I was awarded Bucknell's Philip Roth Residence for the fall. I won't be teaching, but writing for 4 months there.

greg rappleye said...

Eduardo:

How cool!

Congratulations!

Marcelisima said...

That's great...where will you be this summer?