If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Falling On My Ass Bits!

I slept all day. I've been reading/ working at night for a few weeks now. I sleep the day away.
*
Scott Hightower reviews Wayne Miller.
*
As I left my apartment tonight I fell! I slipped on black ice and landed on my ass. It hurt a bit. Thank goodness my big ass functioned like an air bag.
*
Sheryl Luna reviews Javier Huerta.
*
I just finished writing a short ekphrastic poem based on this amazing photograph by Graciela Iturbide.
*
My time at Colgate is almost up. Less than 3 months left. I'm going to miss the people and the landscape.
*
Jeannine Hall Gailey talks with Matthea Harvey.
*
Currently reading: Verge by Morgan Lucas Schuldt.
*
I need to update my blogroll.
*
The second installment of PISTOLA is up.
*

No comments: