If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Be Still My Beating Heart!


I missed the tour last summer because I was holed up at Yaddo and Hall Farm Center, but I'm not missing it this year! The tour makes a stop in Phoenix!

TRUE COLORS TOUR 2008

Here's the line up! Acts scheduled to appear include: Rosie O'Donnell, the B-52's, the Indigo Girls, Tegan and Sara, Regina Spektor, Wanda Sykes, and of course, Cyndi Lauper.

The tour supports GLBT issues:

The goal of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) equality is at the heart of True Colors. From day one, the tour has sought to raise awareness about the discrimination the GLBT community still faces and raise significant funds for the organizations that work everyday on their behalf.

Yeah!

1 comment:

Anne said...

That link doesn't work for me. :( They're probably not coming anywhere near me anyway... sigh...