If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Ran Into These Folks at AWP

Aaron Smith
Amanda Auchter
Adam Deutsch
Ali Stine
C. Dale Young
Corn Shake
Charles Jensen
James Hall
Jericho Brown
Daniel Nester
Ivy Alvarez
Javier Huerta
John Gallaher
Gina Franco
Emmy Perez
Lee Herrick
Neil Aitken
Matthew Thorburn
Rick Barot
Miguel Murphy
Paul Guest
Reb Livingston
Sara Tracey
Sheryl Luna
Simmons B. Buntin
Suzanne Frischkorn
Steven D. Schroeder

9 comments:

January said...

And me! It was nice meeting you at AWP.

Matthew Thorburn said...

Great seeing you, Eduardo!

Suzanne said...

It was great to meet you Eduardo!

antoine said...

Great.

But my real question is who ran into you?

Sara said...

I was so glad to meet you, Eduardo. Sorry I was such a spaz that night!

Sheryl said...

Good to see you in NYC, Eduardo.

Justin Evans said...

Can I say:

I'm so

J-E-A-L-O-U-S.

Penultimatina said...

*ahem*

;)

Oliver de la Paz said...

<------Chopped Liver