If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post Xmas Bits


Red wall and red eyes!
*
It's so easy to make young children laugh. I had my nephews and niece rolling on the floor each time I said, "I pooed a little pony!"
*
Did I just admit that?
*
My favorite gift? Season six of The Golden Girls on DVD.
*
My hometown has radically changed in less than a year. We now have a Target, a Dillards, a Petsmart, a new state-of-the-art movie house, and a bunch of other stores are near completion. This is the first time we didn't drive to Phoenix/ Tempe to Xmas shop.
*

*

6 comments:

Poet with a Day Job said...

LOL: "Season six of The Golden Girls on DVD. " My mom bought me a year of basic cable: I've yet to turn off The Lifetime channel...

Gun said...

I pooed My Little Pony.

Booktender said...

Yep, yer ol' hometown is gettin' right citified. It is now even included in the Greater Phoenix Digital Library.

FYI: You owe me one computer screen. Or your niece and nephew do.

(Super Secret Aside: Visine)

Happy New Year!

Collin said...

Awwww...The Golden Girls. Doesn't get any gayer than that.

Happy New Year, Eduardo!

newzoopoet said...

What a *great* admission! :)

Diana Marie Delgado said...

E, where are you? Miss your posts...