If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, December 07, 2007

Early Morning Bits

Joy! James Hall will be blogging for two weeks here.
*
I will be reading in Palm Beach, Florida. When? February 2008.
*
So what exactly does one do with a Chicano/Latino studies degree?
*
Maurice Manning is hot.
*
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere.
*
A review of My Thieves by Ethan Paquin.
*
A poem by Louise Mathias.
*
Mr. Schroeder said: Gosh, you'd think they'd solicited you and then turned you down...

My response? I don't argue with The Have Nots.
*
Interview with Kristy Bowen.
*
Two new poems by Li-Young Lee:
Little Ache
Secret Life

3 comments:

Steven D. Schroeder said...

Am I a Have Not? I'm not sure what that means...

Steven D. Schroeder said...

FWIW since I'm confused about meaning of the Have Not thing, I was trying to tweak you a little is all. My apologies if it was too much. Charles states my actual position pretty well in those comments. My journal will be good and will include bloggers, but certainly not exclusively.

32poems.com said...

Thanks for this post full of linkity goodness. The cupcakes? Wow, she sounds like Martha Stewart -- the good part of Martha Stewart.