If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Bits


The vanishing art of tortilla making.
*
A review of Joshua Kryah's Glean. Click on "Show Original Post" to read review.
*
Rain all day today.
*
I dig this poem. That last couplet!
*
Eve Ensler and Cyndi Lauper to Be Honored By Feminist Press.
*
I finished a poem today. It's titled "INS Report #6." It's dedicated to Javier O. Huerta. I keep re-reading his book. I so wish I'd written three of the poems in his first book.
*
Luis Valdez: the father of Chicano theater.
*
Alessandra! Chris!
*
Currently reading: The Guardians by Ana Castillo.
*

1 comment:

Radish King said...

I make my own corn tortillas but have never tried flour. I will now. Thanks, EC.