If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bronx Reading

On November 13th I will be reading for the Acentos Bronx Poetry Showcase. I'm really looking forward to it.

Francisco Aragon of Letras Latinas will be giving away letterpress broadsides of my poem "Pear." Yes, you read that correctly: come to the reading and get a cool broadside!

Tuesday, November 13th @7pm
ACENTOS Bronx Poetry Showcase
The Uptown's Best Open Mic and Featured Poet
EDUARDO C. CORRAL

5 comments:

csperez said...

wish i could be there!

cs

Anonymous said...

wish i could be there too!

george w.

cornshake said...

ahhhhh! LETTERPRESS! i can't come to the reading but i want one!! also--will i be seeing you this Friday??

Peter said...

Wish I could be there to get a broadside. I collect them. Can you mail one to me? How much are they?

oscar bermeo said...

have a great reading tonight.