If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Scarf

The long search is over. I've found the perfect scarf. Yes, Dear Readers, I will be sporting this gorgeous scarf this fall and winter.

Yes, I know. The scarf is made for a women's neck. Yes, I know. I will look gay as heck wearing it.

I don't care!!

I fell in love with the scarf the moment I spotted it. I love the ocean colors. I love those fringes.

Imagine me walking down a snow-covered street with this scarf around my throat. Swoon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered what they did with the retired furry creatures from The Muppet Show...

Eduardo C. Corral said...

I will be wearing that muppet corpse proudly!

Collin said...

Oh, dear...

Oliver de la Paz said...

Free Grover!

greg rappleye said...

It's a fashion risk...but you are the ONE to take it!

sst said...

Nice. However, where is the scarf from last year? I liked it. =) It was the one you bought for MacDowell.

Booktender said...

needs feathers