If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some Nights No Cars at All


I'm really looking forward to reading Josh Rathkamp's first book, Some Nights No Cars at All. Amazing cover, no? Click on cover to see it blown up.

I met Josh at Arizona State. He's a good guy. He has a cool gravelly voice. Hmm. How did I meet him? We didn't take any courses together. I'm guessing we just met at some reading or in some hallway. Wait, now I remember: We met when he came up to me and started bragging about some prize he'd won. Tacky, no? But after reading his poems I could see why he would garner an award.

Here are some of his poems online:

Spectators Along the Interstate
What’s Wrong with Being Human and Two Other Poems

No comments: