If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, September 14, 2007

Come Hear Me Read

THE QUETZAL QUILL @ THE CORNELIA STREET CAFÉ
Saturday, September 22 @ 6 pm

Readers

ARACELIS GIRMAY author of Teeth
CATHY PARK HONG author of Dance Dance Revolution
EDUARDO C. CORRAL author of I've Got No Book

Curator & Hostess

RIGOBERTO GONZÁLEZ

$6 admission (includes a free drink)
A/C/E/F/V/B/D trains to W. 4th St. Stop in the Village
29 Cornelia St. 212-989-9319
CORNELIA STREET CAFÉ

5 comments:

poet with a day job said...

I love your book. I absolutely LOVE your book.

Collin said...

Yay, Cornelia Street Cafe! My favorite place to read in NYC. Have fun, Eduardo.

barbara jane said...

this sounds like a DOPE reading, eduardo. have fun, and please give cathy and aracelis my best.

Oliver de la Paz said...

Nice line-up!

Limonada said...

Hope it was wonderful, I had to go to a friend's birthday. Hope to see you read soon!