If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yaddo Bits

Just came back from a wonderful reading by JT Rogers, a playwright. His play The Overwhelming will start its NYC run in September. I'm planning on catching it this fall. Here's a
review of the London run.
*
I was supposed to go to the horse races today, but I got the meeting time wrong, and the others left without me. A hex on them!
*
Someone emailed me to ask how I got into Yaddo. My response: I applied, you bitch.
*
Dan Welcher is the cutest guy at Yaddo right now. I like snow-capped mountains.
*
This guy is also named Eduardo Corral. No comment.
*
Here's another review of The Overwhelming.

1 comment:

barbara jane said...

"I applied, you bitch."

Excellent answer, Eduardo!