If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged (Yaddo Bits)

Both Ron and Tayari tagged me with that "reveal 8 things that people don't know about you" meme. Listen, I'm at residency! I don't have time to reveal 8 new things about myself. But I will write down the 8 dumbest/ silliest things I've revealed or said online.

Oh boy.

1. I have a Republican fetish. Old white powerful men turn me on like crazy. I want to be his Monica, and I wouldn't kick him out of bed.
2. I once wrote a poem and posted it on my blog after making out with some stranger in Illinois. Remember that, readers? Here's the crazy thing: a lot of folks loved the lines I posted. And that response convinced me to work on the poem, and now that poem is one of my favorites.
3. I once subscribed to a gay XXX web site during the Christmas season. Hey, I was spending Xmas alone that year, and I needed something to do.
4. I'm never getting another residency after this post.
5. I once mistook Josh Corey for Pumpkinhead. My bad. I was drunk that day. Josh is a cute, smart man. He's nothing like Pumpkinhead.
6. I once wrote on someone's blog that I was wearing black boxers that day because my gentials were in mourning. WTF??
7. I keep harping about my undying love for a-ha.
8. I believe in Santa.

1 comment:

Anne said...

So... #1, #3, and #8 are closely related, yes? Although I guess I don't really know that much about Santa's politics. But he is an old white powerful man, right?

*grin*