If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Post Hall Farm Bits

Did I just spend 30 days in Vermont? Yes, I did. I have the bug bites as proof of my time there.
*
Attention: Collin Kelley is one DIRTY poet.
*
Jackson Martin was in residence with me at HF. Very nice man. I kept calling him Andrew Jackson.
*
I never went swimming in the pond. All the filth on the pond surface grossed me out: dragonfly wings, dead tadpoles, pollen, and these icky elongated insect egg sacks that looked like ribbons of semen floating on the water. Yuck.
*
I had a great time in Boston last Saturday. I walked around Harvard Square a bit. Ate at some famous hamburger spot next to the Harvard Bookstore. Bought a few titles at bookstores.

Native Guard
Teeth
Vellum
Bullroarer
*
Halloween here I come!
*
Michael Fauver, a young writer, still an undergraduate, is blogging about his month at Yaddo. Check out his great writing space.
*

2 comments:

Collin said...

That's how I roll.

;-)

Matthew Thorburn said...

Thanks for the postcard, EC!