If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, July 20, 2007

Boxcar Poetry Review

The latest installment of Boxcar Poetry Review is up. It features a wonderful interview of Camille Dungy by Sean Hill.

Check it out.

As you may know, I'm the interview editor for Boxcar. So if you have any suggestions for interviews please feel free to email me. Just remember that Boxcar interviews focus on first book authors.

2 comments:

garylmcdowell said...

F. Daniel Rzicznek's first book will be out soon from Utah State UP (he won the May Swenson Award). He's a good friend of mine and a wonderful poet and might be interested in the interviewing thing. Drop me a line if you wanna email him (mcdowgl@gmail.com) I would have emailed you, but didn't see your address on the blog...

Laurel said...

Why, me!

No Tell Books is putting out my first book this fall, and I have all sorts of lovely dirty stories...

LOL