If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

IPod Shuffle


I'm so behind the times. I finally bought an IPod. A shuffle. A very cute green rectangle of happiness. The shuffle holds 240 songs, which is perfect for my upcoming time at colonies this summer. I almost bought an IPod nano, but I decided to take a small step first. The shuffle is very user-friendly, and the ITunes software is also easy. I've already downloaded (look at me, Ma!) the new Rufus Wainwright CD, and a lot of fun summer songs. Including some cheesy but wonderful Mexican pop music. I'm talking about Paulina Rubio, and Gloria Trevi.

Now, here is where you come in. I want to download a few more songs. Tell me which songs or albums are making you wet right now???

4 comments:

Adam Deutsch said...

You couldn't go wrong with the latest Kid Koala. And the Back to Black album by Amy Winehouse is dope. Enjoy!

Josh_Hanson said...

Amy Winehouse: Back to Black

Collin said...

I also have the little green iPod Shuffle and I love it. Might I recommend "The Reminder" by Feist.

Charles said...

Gavin Mikhail, Like Normal People Do
Hilary Duff, Dignity
Beyoncé, B'Day
Good Charlotte, Good Morning Revival
Maroon 5, It Won't Be Soon Before Long

These aren't classics, just my current obsessions.