If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Housing Bits

Colgate University offered me faculty housing today. Apartment search over! They gave me a fully furnished one bedroom apartment close to campus. And when I say fully furnished, I mean fully furnished. The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes, utensils, pots and pans, etc. Linens are provided for the bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom comes with a full bed, dresser and nightstand. A TV is also provided!
*
Infidelity
*
I can't tell you how happy I am that I have a good place to live next year. I lived in a rat hole in graduate school. Ask Matt Shindell or Sabrina Orah Mark.
*
I wonder if there's a lot of chubby chasers in Hamilton. I hope so!
*
Congrats to Sean Hill! He knows why.
*

4 comments:

Ivy said...

That's wonderful, Eduardo! Everything's falling into place fer ya! :-)

Ryan said...

That's great news, Eduardo.

Antoine said...

I thought you lived in that front corner table at the Hamburg Inn, from which you could shake your head at people buying colorful t-shirts.

Congrats...

A

greg rappleye said...

Eduardo:

This sounds good.

Very good.

You are on a roll!