If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Bits

I had fun yesterday hiding colored eggs around the yard for the kids. We always hide a mix of real and plastic eggs.
*
I had to turn down the VCCA's offer of a 38 day residency this summer. I felt terrible doing it, but all my summer is already taken up with other colonies and planning a move to upstate New York. Okay, now I'm bragging.
*
I haven't sent out poems in nearly six months! And I have four poems that are ready to go. Hmm.
*
Rick by Jericho Brown. I'm assuming the Rick addressed in this poem is a poet. Yes, that poet. Am I right?
*

2 comments:

C. Dale said...

I have one thing to say: "Colony Wh*re!"

C. Dale said...

And yes, it does seem Jericho's Rick is a poet, seeing he quotes and varies things from that poet's work here.