If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, April 23, 2007

Diana Marie Delgado at Casa Libre

I'm April's Featured Writer at Casa Libre en La Solana. If you'd like a laugh, check out my story, The Haunting.
***
I've made an August deadline to finish a 45 page in-progress manuscript. I've told myself even if it's not a-mazing I need to shape/edit/produce enough poems to equal 45 pages.
***
I'm looking for a new job. Does anyone know of any high-profile, part-time, benefit-giving, relaxed-atmosphere jobs that pay 40g's a year? If anyone knows of any great jobs in NYC, I'm game.
***
I'm back on the television train. For years, I'd banished it. Now it's back in my life. Not sure if it's good or bad. Think it's mostly bad as I now want to order Showtime just to see the semi-medieval, but wholly-erotic, Tudors series. I recently watched the first three episodes at my mom's house, and the sex scenes are ridiculous. Apparently, the king (forget which Edward he is) just slept around with his servants and ignored his wife.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm, Tudors is about Henry VIII. =)

it is an addicting show now that the characters are developed. and they just signed on for a season 2!

Diana Marie Delgado said...

My bad, thanks for clarifying my butter.

Tupac_da_dogg said...

Yo D. When are you coming to visit a dog?