If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bits

My AOL software is dead! I have to download replacement software online and then run it again on my hardrive.
*
I sent out the postcards last week.
*
I have to pick up the second album by The Killers. I totally dig all the singles I've heard on VH1.
*
BJR on Death of a Mexican and Other Poems.
*
OMG: I watch VH1! I'm old!
*
Welcome back, Ryan. Send me an email.
*

2 comments:

Simmons B. Buntin said...

I got my postcard Eduardo; thanks very much! What a great idea. I once planned to leave random flower poems (Mary Oliver tops the list, though her poems are longish for just leaving around) in the flower section of our local Safeway, since that area of the store is titled "Poetry in Bloom." It's a similar idea, in a way, except the postage. Better than a chain letter, anyway.

poet with a day job said...

I love my postcard, thanks!