If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, March 19, 2007

Yaddo!

I'm in! I'm going to attend Yaddo this summer. I'll be there from mid-July to mid-August.

If you've been to Yaddo, please drop me a note/ email and tell me about your time there.

Here are some Yaddo pics:

The Mansion. This place looks scary! Is it haunted? Will a sexy ghost touch me? Please!
Yaddo studio. Nice. I hope my studio comes with a mink stole.
A fountain at Yaddo. I'm going to wash my undies here.

16 comments:

C. Dale said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news. I am VERY happy for you. Between this and Colgate, I expect a book out of you! How long are you going to tease us like this?!

Oliver de la Paz said...

2nd what CDY said. You BETTER stop being a tease, Eduardo. Congrats again!

Sheryl said...

Eduardo!!!

Congrats again!!!

Anne said...

The good news just keeps rolling in -- congratulations!

Suzanne said...

Wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Diana Marie Delgado said...

E, Congrats. Hombre, finish your book now!

Shin Yu said...

You are on fire! Great news (plural)!

Peter said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats.

Collin said...

Wow! You really are on fire, Eduardo. Congrats.

Matthew Thorburn said...

Hey Eduardo, congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Just last night I was at a reading at the 92nd St Y and I thought, this is the stage where I heard Eduardo read. Keep it up and, yes, let's have that book already!

Diane K. Martin said...

Congratulations x 2 , Eduardo. Terrific!

Ginger Heatter said...

You're on a roll! Enjoy it!

carbonator said...

congrats eduardo!

in west house in the livingroom, on the far end across the fireplace there is a large table with a silver plated box with a neoclassical sculpture ontop. open it and find treasures i left in 1992 and see what others have added since.

have fun!
nick

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Rock on! Where is Yaddo, anyway?

Brian Campbell said...

Congrats again. Yadda yadda, or rather yaddo. (couldn't resist that...) I'm looking forward to that book!

Elizabeth said...

How did I miss this news??? Congrats!!! Awesome! And what a fountain to do laundry in. Perfect.

Take notes, photos, and of course, write lots.

Best,
Kelli (R.A)