If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Not at AWP Bits

I'm not at AWP this year. I've gotten (yes, gotten) a few emails from blog buddies asking me to drinks/ dinner. Sorry. I'm not in Atlanta. I'm in Arizona. I will be at AWP NYC next year. I promise.
*
A sestina by Cathy Park Hong.
*
Man Tries To Cash 50K Check from God
*
I got (yes, got) in the mail a beautiful homemade V-Day card from Corn Shake. How you like me now? I taped it above my desk. Thanks, Corn Shake!
*
Two book contests sponsored by the Poetry Foundation.
*

4 comments:

Collin said...

We miss you, Eduardo.

Matthew Thorburn said...

Hey, see you in NYC!

Matthew Thorburn said...

(I'm not down south either)

Simmons B. Buntin said...

I thought there was a noticeable absence. Ah well, here's hoping we both make it to New York next January (January in NYC?! What's up with that?).