If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My AWP Haul

I know what you're thinking. How can you, Eduardo, have a stack of AWP goodies? You didn't attend AWP! True, true. But a good friend did attend, and he bought/ stole many books for me! It was my b-day gift from him.

Skunk Talk by Albert Garcia
Transcendental Grammar Crown by Brian Teare (chapbook)
Gilgamesh translated by Herbert Mason
Splendor by Steve Kronen
The Little Book of Guesses by John Gallaher (signed!)
The Persistence of Objects by Richard Garcia
A Question of Gravity and Light by Blas Falconer. (Isn't he cute? I want to be that microphone.)
Everyone is Coming Toward You by David Petruzelli
Echolalia by Deborah Bernhardt (My second copy! And signed. I gave the extra copy to a friend.)
F2F by Janet Holmes
Lizzie Borden in Love by Julianna Baggott
American Spikenard by Sarah Vap (Another duplicate copy. Signed. )
The Second Person by C. Dale Young (signed and kissed!)
And a few journals.

2 comments:

Emily Lloyd said...

I didn't know Blas has a book out--he was at U of MD when I was at GMU--incredibly sweet and smart, way more gorgeous in person, and yes--queer.

John Gallaher said...

He should have told me!