If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, March 30, 2007

Hall Farm Center

Someone in a recent email called me a colony whore. And guess what? He was right! I just found out I will be spending the month of June at Hall Farm Center.

This is my summer of colonies.

I've heard so many good things about Hall Farm. The rooms are in a restored farmhouse. How cool is that?

Dinner is prepared by a chef, but the residents have to fix their own breakfast and lunch. I like that. Ham sandwiches, here I come!

This is the barn.

But I'm really looking forward to swimming in the spring-fed pond. I've never swam in a pond before. I hear the pond is full of frogs. Would it be wrong to use a frog as a luffa sponge?

11 comments:

Simmons B. Buntin said...

Congrats again Eduardo. Pond swimming, now you'll be a full red-blooded American (for better or worse).

C. Dale said...

You ARE a colony whore! That said, Congratulations! Awesome. And Eduardo, one only swims in a spring-fed pond nekkid.

Ivy said...

Woohoo! :-)

Justin Evans said...

Way to go! Sounds like you will be getting a lot of work done!

Suzanne said...

Niiiice!

Diane K. Martin said...

Looks wonderful! Have a great summer!

Peter said...

Whoo hoo! Have a great time. Remember to bring lo9ts of clean underwear. *wink*

Anne said...

Holy moly, Eduardo! Congratulations! Can I come stand next to you in case some excess good fortune misses you by a few inches? :D

Collin said...

Jesus...give someone else a chance will you? Colony hog!

;-)

Diana Marie Delgado said...

E, congrats. 2007 is the year of Eduardo.

Anne said...

Also, if you go swimming nekkid in the pond, watch out for snapping turtles. ;)