If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bits

The Museum of Stones by Carolyn Forché.
*
Go congrat Mary on her 5K state grant.
*
Am I a blog stalker? Jackson thinks I am:

i got this email on my notre dame account from eduardo corral...that said, i've been reading your live journal entries and i totally feel what you're going through. at first i was like, who? who is this guy?

Busted. I'm a stalker! It's Jackson's fault: his posts are fun to read. I love MFA student blogs. The ups! The downs! The good workshop days! The crappy people in the program!
*
I need a life. I should take up bullfighting.
*
Steven is holding a contest.
*
But Jackson is not the only writer I've been stalking recently. I've also been reading January O'Neil's blog. I've smiled at the pictures of her children. I've enjoyed her poems. Does that make me a bad person?
*
Octopus Books will be reading full-length poetry manuscripts in April. $10 reading fee.
*
Are you an MFA student with a blog? Please send me a link. I promise to stalk you. FOREVER.

No comments: