If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, March 03, 2007

AWP Roundup

Great pics by Nick Carbo.
Collin is not impressed.
An AWP poem!
Arizona State had the best spread.
Mizz Jones likes to take pics.
This guy with the eye-patch looks mean!
Pics and an audio file of a panel discussion.
Atlanta from the 20th floor. Did anyone jump?
Someone is networking.
He *hearts* AWP.
More pics!
Someone owes Hacker a favor.

4 comments:

Matthew W. Schmeer said...

wow--you found both of my awp posts on two different blogs. How much time are you spending in The Google?

Eduardo C. Corral said...

As much time as you spend updating your rolodex.

And I use Technorati.com.

Matthew W. Schmeer said...

Touché.

I didn't even realize either of my blogs were crawled by Technorati. Thanks for tipping me off.

Now, where did I put that stack of business cards?

Collin said...

Thanks for the round up. AWP ended on a better note...thank god.