If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bits

New crush: Brent Goodman. He looks so cute in his YouTube videos.
*
Mary Biddinger's book can now be ordered from Steel Toe Books. Congrats, Mary!

I wish the press had PayPal. But Mary might be offering signed copies on her web site soon.
*
I love saying "Mary" a lot.
*
I saw Jackass 2 last night. Crazy shit. My favorite line in the film: Was the dick hair really necessary?
*
Corn Shake has some good news!
*

2 comments:

brent goodman said...

Eduardo - *blush* - Thanks I'm honored to have achieved crush status on your blog so soon (and among such great company).

You made my week. Hugs.

Brent

Penultimatina said...

Thanks, Eduardo!

Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary