If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xmas Bits

Happy B-Day, Goatfish! And no, that's not my sacreligious pet name for Jesus.
*
The cover of Chris Abani's new novel features artwork by Alma Lopez. Very cool.
*
Happy B-Day, Cornshake!
*
What are some of your guilty pleasures?

Starbucks, massages, Birkenstock sandals (which, I know, are the butt of jokes, one
of which is something like Birkenstocks are so unattractive they can be used as birth control...

*
This should be the cover of Collin Kelly's next chapbook.
*
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all of you.

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

Merry Christmas Eduardo!

Neil Aitken said...

Merry Christmas Eduardo -- and thanks for all your help this year! Best wishes in the next. And looking forward to 2008 AWP in New York -- with Boxcar :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas, Eduardo! Will definitely keep Wonder Woman as a possibility for the next book cover. :)

jeannine said...

Merry Christmas Eduardo - and I dig the Wonder Woman pic!

cornshake said...

thx for the b-day wishes! and merry merry merry merry day 2 u.

Shin Yu said...

Feliz Navidad, Eduardo. Thanks for the props on the collage and your ongoing interest in my work. I'm considering using the piece as the new background image for my website and switching out the haybales photo.