If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, December 01, 2006

Anthony Robin & Sons

For everyone who does not know or just has not.

Anthony Robinson's new book Brief Weather and I Guess a Sort of Vision is on sale here.

My review follows.

***

yesterday, tony's book arrived ice-white and hungry. tony's book got me thinking about Austin, sex, terrestrial pacts, roast bunny, lentils, and the Thornbirds (minus the sheep shearing scenes). tony's book shared a 40 with me, left, came back, chopped down my door, and said All night the crying & all morning sleep forgets

***

3 comments:

Tupac_da_dogg said...

Wow. If a collection of poetry did that, I wonder what a dog can do. I would love it if you pet me you get to thinking about roast bunnies and lentils. And I'll think of wine and raw hide.

Tupac (da dogg is back!)

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to send you my book and have you review it. What's your address?

The Bear

Anonymous said...

Diana!

I'm glad you're back. Let's spend some time together in the next few weeks. What do you say?

The Snow