If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, November 10, 2006

Weekend Bits

I'm ordering up Becoming the Villainess. Why aren't you?
*
Am I the only writer full of self-doubt? Of course not. Self-doubt is crippling me right now. I haven't sent out poems in nearly six months. I haven't sent out my collection to the contests.
*
CUE5 is now out and ready to be bought.
*
My feet are tingling.
*
What a terrible dust jacket for a collected! C.K. Williams is no looker. He kinda looks like Ichabod Crane. Couldn't the press find a nice still life or something?
*
Gosh, I really adore this title: A Fiddle Pulled From The Throat Of A Sparrow.
*

5 comments:

Ali Davis said...

I enjoyed Becoming the V. and even more so, reading an interview with the author. She seems great and I appreciate her story.

Anonymous said...

really, i think the title is rediculous. how can a title of poetry be rediculous? its just annoying, like a stock surrealist image.

Anonymous said...

i should say though, that i think his work is brilliant, just not that title.

jeannine said...

Thanks Eduardo and Alison! You made my week!

Kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,中古車,二手車,中古車,二手車,高雄婚紗,減肥,瘦身 ,搬家,搬家公司