If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bits

Johannes has moved. Sneaky devil.
*
You think you know stuff. But you really don't.
*
Poems: Barbara Jane Reyes
*
I have a crush on Nick. Is that wrong?
*
Many of Luna's poems deal with the confrontation with religious belief, with search for belief and meaning, in tension with a skeptical mind and the hardness of the world. Through all of Luna's poems runs an urging to bring differing wills and desires to a meeting and joining, or at least a mutual tolerance.
*
Rigoberto Gonzalez will be reading at Changing Hands bookstore in Tempe, Arizona this Thursday at 7PM.
*
Poems: Oni Buchanan
*
I have to get my hands on Six Feet Under dvds. Each episode I watch makes me lust for more.
*
Song of the week: "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado.
*
Aaron, has a question for you.
*
Lube. Isn't that a great word?
*

3 comments:

Matthew Thorburn said...

I heard Rigoberto read here in NYC a Friday or two ago and he was great.

Collin said...

Nelly's new album is hot shit. I saw the video for "Maneater" the other day...she's hot, but the video is cheesy as hell. She needs to hire my ass.

brandijay said...

I think it's completely right to have crushes on poets... especially ones named Nick... I currently have crushes on 2 Nicks--Flynn and Twemlow ;)