If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Two Bits

Here's a fab poem by one of my favorite blog stalkers, Miguel Murphy.
*
I noticed Javier O. Huerta left a comment on Luna's blog. Blas not Sheryl. Javier, why haven't you left a comment on my blog? I'm hurt. I'm dying to read more of your work. The little I've read has blown me away. Congrats on winning the Chicano Literary Prize. Such a rich tradition to be part of. Email me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you wait until he's published something good?

Eduardo C. Corral said...

No. You anonymous bitch.

Emmy said...

Here's a shout out to Javier from me too. How's Cali, Javi?

Javier O. Huerta said...

Eduardo: Thank you for the congrats. Keep an eye out for this year's winner (in playwriting). UCI should be annoucing that in a month or so. Your blog is actually one of my favorites. It's automatic: I check my email then I check localorca. I should comment more instead of just reading.

hi emmy: Cali's fine. I'm officially a resident now, you know. How's McAllen? Are you a Johnny Canales fan yet?

emails forthcoming to both of yous.