If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Links

I've updated my blogroll. I've dropped and added blogs. I'm too nice to name the blogs I've dropped like a bad Breadloaf date, but I will tell you which blogs I've added. These: Gary McDowell, Rick Barot, Sanskritic, and Sam Rasnake.

I spend too many hours surfing poetry blogs. I should get a job. Or write poems. Or eat baked snails. In order to save you time, Dear Readers, I'm going to list some blogs of poets new to me. Enjoy. Or not. I don't care. It's Sunday. I should be eating snails.

Arlene Ang
Bryan Thao Worra
François Luong
Logan Ryan Smith
Mathias Svalina
Andrew Lundwall
christine hamm
Amy King
Ernesto Priego
Eileen R. Tabios
Jessica Smith

3 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

hey, you should submit to our mega-anthology-- poetry2008.blogspot.com

if you want. or not.

Ernesto said...

Hey, thanks for noticing and the shout-out, Eduardo.

Daniel Nester said...

Thanks for keeping me, Eduardo!!!