If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, July 07, 2006

Are You Ready for Some Poetry?

I will be reading on Thursday, July 27, from 7 to 9 p.m. at Casa Libre en la Solana in Tucson's 4th Avenue District. And I won't be alone. I will be reading with Gina Franco and Simmons B. Buntin. How cool is that? Gina and Simmons will be signing books. Wine and goodies will be served.

Do any Tempe/Phoenix poets want to carpool with me to Tuscon? Charles? Michelle? Josh? Eva? Complete Stranger? You guys could park your car at my sister's place in Maricopa (about twenty minutes from PHX) and then we'd get into my car and drive off to Poetry.

I'm lonely. The tumbleweeds don't talk back.

4 comments:

Jake Adam York said...

Wish I could be there for the reading. Best of luck to you all.

(P.S. I bet the tumbleweeds will talk back if you burn them, but I know it's hot.)

Collin said...

Good luck on the reading.

I hope you make some friends...or find some...ummm...buddies...soon. ;)

Steven D. Schroeder said...

Wish I could be there.

Josh Rathkamp said...

Eduardo,

I would like to go. One slight problem--I am planning a trip to Tulum--so if I don't go I'd like a ride.