If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, June 23, 2006

World Cup Bits

*
Been very busy. Daily visits to the new baby. Finishing up interview questions.
*
I'm sipping a moo latte. Udder-rific!
*
I'm really enjoying watching World Cup matches. Though the advancement system is confusing. I can't make heads or tails of it.
*
He read at "the barn" and we then went to an open-mic reading for the students (where Timothy Liu snuck in with cake doughnuts)...
*
Check out the studly Gabe Gudding in the photographs posted over at Nick's blog.
*
Sean Hill called me!
*
The National Team of Iran=HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.
*
I've finished a love poem. The Beloved is a mojado.
*
Fave new show:
Life on the D-List.
*

2 comments:

Collin said...

Oh, those World Cup footie boys...all so hot. I really should be in Germany. :)

Love Kathy Griffin. Her show makes me howl with laughter. The only thing funnier is the Catherine Tate Show on BBC America.

Ron Mohring said...

"I hope he's not that loud in bathroom stalls." < I can't believe I missed this the other day. Laughing my fucking ASS off!