If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Goodbye Urbana Bits

Blogger sucks.
*
Jason Bredle keeps a list of his rejections. I like his attitude.
*
I'm finally leaving Urbana tomorrow. Tomorrow: what a pretty word.
*
I want to grope one of these guys.
*
Yes, I did throw out a book written by a blogger. Not a chapbook. A book. I'm sorry.
*
Sean Nevin
*
I have a crush on Collin Kelly. Is he gay?
*
Look: Jason Bredle just won the New Issues Poetry Prize.
*
Some love for Alberto Rios.
*
Strange web site via Corn Shake. Very Strange.

4 comments:

C. Dale said...

You stay away from Jacob's brother!

cornshake said...

please oh please get someone to film you. only you can pull this off with a hilarious "reason for crying"...

cornshake said...

ps. safe travels back to Arizona...

Collin said...

You're officially my current sexless lover, Eduardo. :)