If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rumble in the Jungle

There's a battle raging in the poetry blog world. It's a battle for the title of Nerd Chic Hunk of the Blogosphere. In this corner: Charles Jensen. In the other corner: Morgan Lucas Schuldt.

The glasses! The utilitarian clothing! The I-only-spent-a-minute-on-my-hair-wink-wink hair.

One is based in Tempe: a Sun Devil. The other is based in Tucson: a Wild Cat.

Both are cute. Both are poets. Both are smarty pants.

But which one will come out on top?

Which one??

7 comments:

Anne said...

You know, I don't really want to know who's on top. Just because I read y'all's blogs doesn't mean I need THAT much information.

*ducking and running*

Anonymous said...

I vote for Charlie.

John Espinoza

Charles said...

I'm pretty sure I'll end up on top.

Penultimatina said...

Charlie has the upper-hand in my vote, likely because I've seen him in person and found him to be very, very swoon-worthy.

Steven D. Schroeder said...

Hey! I couldn't possibly have spent any time on MY hair...

Collin said...

Anne beat me to the punchline. Sigh. :)

Peter said...

Hehehehe... you are all so naughty. (My heart's with Charles, but I am willing to be *persuaded*.)