If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, May 08, 2006

John Olivares Espinoza


This is John Olivares Espinoza. Ain't he cute? Back off, ladies! He's got a girl. And she's cute. Cuter than you!

John's first book has just been picked up by BILINGUAL REVIEW PRESS. Yeah! I can't wait to buy a copy or two.

Don't let the blazer fool you. John is hardcore. Look at him wrong and he'll bust a cap in your ass. ZAS!

Need some John in your life right now? You can read some of his work HERE.

4 comments:

Diana Marie Delgado said...

Cholos getting published! I better get started on my book...

Pero, for cereal. Espy is The Man. I never doubted his publication skills.Or his patience. I once stood in a McDonalds line for several hours with him. He had a craving for those gawddamn shoestring fries!

Con Safos

Sheryl said...

Congrats John!

I look forward to reading it!

Charles said...

John is hardcore!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh nawwwww! McDonald's, San Antonio, 2004. That's when DMD finally met for our second time (but for reals). We went to McDonald's on the Riverwalk (typical first date stuff) at around 11pm, at least, and we had to wait 30 mins for our food. It was so f'ing crowded there.

Thank you, thank you all for the support. Califas coming your way!

J O E