If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

There There

There There

in pitch dark i go walking in your landscape.
broken branches trip me as i speak.
just because you feel it doesnt mean it's there.
just because you feel it doesnt mean it's there.

there's always a siren
singing you to shipwreck.
(don't reach out, don't reach out)
steer away from these rocks
we'd be a walking disaster.
(don't reach out, don't reach out)

just because you feel it doesn't mean it's there.
(there's someone on your shoulder)
just because you feel it doesn't mean it's there.
(there's someone on your shoulder)

there there

why so green and lonely?
heaven sent you to me.

we are accidents
waiting waiting to happen.

we are accidents
waiting waiting to happen.

Radiohead, Hail To The Thief 2003

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D,

You know, I'm really hurt you went ahead and posted this without even getting my side of the story. But I guess that's how you are. You should have been a journalist based on your ethics.

much love,
The Thief

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? We're not even talking about you so quit your whinning.

Radiohead

Anonymous said...

Diana,

Ah ha! You sure do get around. I thought we had a thing going. Well, forget it now.

The Smiths

Anonymous said...

You shut your mouth. How can you say? 'I go about things the wrong way.' I am human...

A fan of The Smiths, follower of Radiohead, and hater of the Thief