If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Monday, April 03, 2006

Quick Hello from Eduardo

Hello Darlings!

This is a quick post from the MacDowell Colony. I'm having a great time here. I'm in love with MacDowell.

I'm giving a reading this Friday in downtown Peterborough. If you're in the area drop by and say hi.

For National Poetry Month, MacDowell has two local events. The first occurs this Friday at MacDowell Downtown. Readings by poets Serena Fox and Eduardo C. Corral begin at 7:30 p.m. at the Peterborough Historical Society.

Also, I've been given TWO more weeks at MacDowell. So I'm returning to Urbana sometime in early May. Yeah!

I hope Diana will continue guest-blogging for me!

Next time I post I will upload some pictures of my studio and surrounding area.

Kiss, kiss

Eduardo C. Corral

1 comment:

Collin said...

Good to hear your alive and well in MacDowell. Personally, I couldn't survive without my laptop, so you are a true inspiration, Eduardo. There must be cute men there to keep you distracted. ;)