If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lumina: Tonight a Reading at Sarah Lawrence College 7:00 pm

The launch and 5th anniversary reading of the 2006 issue of Lumina, Sarah Lawrence's graduate literary magazine, will be held Wednesday, April 19th 7 pm at Heimbold Visual Art Center, Sarah Lawrence College (TONIGHT!). The reception will be followed by a reading at 7:30 from the works featured in this new issue.

The event is free and open to the public. The readers will be: Mark Doty, Matthea Harvey, Mary Austin Speaker, myself (DMD), and other Lumina authors.

Mary Austin Speaker is the winner (congratulations!) of this year's Lumina Poetry Contest. & I will be reading my two accepted poems: The Encyclopedia A was the Only Book in her House & Le Objet Petit a.

No comments: