If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Why I Do What I Do

I realize my postings have been: food comments, complaints, movie reviews, and pontifications on all things vapid.

Thus this as an explanation, excuse, virtual disclaimer about the state of my internet persona.

I do read. I do discuss cultural issues. I do contemplate line breaks. I do, I do, I do other things than what I say I do on the blog. Does that make sense?

Probably not. And I guess after a few more postings this note to the world will dissapear in the March archive (I'm a cynic). And no one will know why I do what I do.

Thought I'd write this to make myself (me) feel better, which according to the laws of Solopsism is the only thing that really matters.

1 comment:

Tupac_da_dogg said...

Do you walk dogs, too?

Tupac