If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Things Bought

I didn't buy many books this year. I was on a budget! How cool! How lame! But here's the list of my goodies:

Maria Melendez: How Long She'll Last in This World
Ana Bozicevic-Bowling: Morning News
Thomas Heise: Horror Vacui
Karla Kelsey: Knowledge, Forms, the Aviary
Anthony Robinson & Andy Mister: Here's to You
Gina Franco: The Keepsake Storm
Josh Corey: Selah
Juan Felipe Herrera: Thunderweavers/Tejedoras de Rayos
Susan B.A. Somers-Willet: Roam
No Tell Motel Anthology

I also bought/was given several journals.

2 comments:

Ana Bozicevic-Bowling said...

Hey, I'm honored to have been computed into your budget! Expect a glittery rock in the post while you're chilling (at McD) Emerson-style.

Anne said...

I can't wait to get my hands on Susan S-W's book. So excited about that one! Sounds like you picked up a lot of good stuff. Oh, and good books too. ;)