If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

O to Live in NYC!

Cyndi Lauper's Broadway debut is coming up late this month. She plays a whore and she looks amazing!

I love you, Cyndi!

And Rufus Wainwright is performing the entire classic 1961 Judy Garland concert with an orchestra at Carnegie Hall on June 14 & 15, 2006.

Be still my beatin' heart!

I freaking love Judy's 1961 CD. I have spent many afternoons lip synching those songs! Does that make me a queen?

3 comments:

Collin said...

Nothing wrong with being a queen every now and then.

"Clang, clang went the trolley..."

Charles said...

No, that doesn't make you a queen; that just makes you tacky.

See you for din-din tomorrow, snookums.

DBD said...

here's hoping rufus mirrors that performance on the west coast... if you've seen him live before, you know that his voice is always pitch-perfect...what a show that's going to be...