If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Friday, March 24, 2006

Next Month at Acentos: Barbara Jane Reyes

ACENTOS: Featuring Barbara Jane Reyes, author of poeta en san francisco
Tuesday, April 25th @ 7:00pm
plus The Uptown's Best Open Mic

A vital voice in the American canon shares the unrelenting genius of her award winning second book, alongside some brand new work.

ACENTOS @ The Bruckner Bar & Grill
1 Bruckner Boulevard (Corner of 3rd Ave)
6 Train to 138th Street Station
Hosted by Rich Villar
FREE! ($5 Suggested Donation)

Coming from Manhattan: Exit by the last car on the 6. Take the exit to your left, go up the stairs to your right to exit at Lincoln Avenue. Walk down Lincoln about 5 blocks to Bruckner Blvd, turn right on Bruckner past the bike shop, the Bruckner Bar & Grill is on the corner. For more directions, please call 718.665.2001.

** Errata: Originally, I posted that the reading was happening this weekend. When in actuality Barbara will be gracing ACENTOS next month: April 25th.

3 comments:

barbara jane said...

hi diana, ack! not this weekend. next month! but thanks for posting this and hope to see you there...

oh, and since you recently blogged abt ichi the killer (Which i can't watch either), have you seen battle royale?

Diana Marie Delgado said...

Barbara, it's revealed! I'm a hub of misinformation. I'll post an errata.

& No I haven't seen Battle Royale. I'm a net flix honey so I can add it to my roll. Do you recommend it?

Rich said...

Argh! You need to come THIS week too. 3rd Anniversary show.

Tuesday, March 28th @ 7:00pm
featuring TRIO CON CUATRO,
plus a Showcase of past features from the series' three year run,
With a special performance by SAHELI

The Bruckner Bar & Grill
1 Bruckner Boulevard (Corner of 3rd Ave)
6 Train to 138th Street Station
Hosted by Rich Villar
FREE! ($5 Suggested Donation)
www.louderarts.com/acentos

Shameless, I know....