If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Can Girls Fly In Their Dreams?

A friend of mine (a male) is always telling me about how he flies in his dreams. Other guys have mentioned the same thing to me. I really don't have dreams about flying. I mean I've probably had one I just don't remember it. We've talked about this and wondered if it's a gender thing. He says his girlfriend can't fly in her dreams either. Who knows. But if you're a gal have you had a dream of flying?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, what are you talking about? I fly all the time in my dreams...

Amelia Earhart

Tupac_da_dogg said...

There is a Ojibway story about a "Night Flying Woman." I've dreamt about her, sometimes, but I'm a guy so I guess this doesn't answer your question. Lo Siento.

Tupac

Anonymous said...

Is this question just for straight people? You forgot to add sexuality here. Just curious.

Gloria

Diana Marie Delgado said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginger Heatter said...

I had a flying dream just the other night! It's a recurring thing with me. That and and dreams of buildings.

Diana Marie Delgado said...

That's interesting. I'v never heard of anyone who dreams of buildings a lot...

Anonymous said...

Gloria? Is that Gloria AnzaldĂșa? Or Borderlands? Boring! Chill out. Diana is so straight but she is down with The Cause. So just answer the question in either language. Hell, answer in straight prose with a poem in the middle, we don't care. Diana is so cool.

Truman Capote

Anonymous said...

Diana has always been my friend and she should say whatever is on her mind. Even if she writes poems about boys. I like those poems.

Oscar Wilde

Ivy said...

I've flown in my dreams, but it's only happened once that I can remember.