If interested in having me for a reading, class visit, or conference/festival, please contact me at lorcaloca AT aol DOT com

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

AWP Bits: Part One

AWP Bits? Too generic of a heading for AWP Austin. How about:

AWP: Hell No! I Don't Want to Send to Your Crappy Journal.
Or
AWP Revelations: I No Longer Want to Give Adam Clay Head.
Or
AWP: Aaron Smith Told Me He Reads My Blog And That Made Me Wet.
Or
AWP: I'm Only Buying Your Book Because I Know No One Else Will.
Or
AWP Sluts: James Hall Thinks I'm a Swoon-Inducing Kisser.
Or
AWP: OMG! Did You See Joshua Clover? No, That Was PumpkinHead. Err. What's the difference?
Or
AWP Revelations: Bloggers Are Nice People.
Or
AWP: Randall Mann Is So Hot And Talented I've Decided to Rename My Penis After Him.

1 comment:

Ali Davis said...

Swoon!

I heart you,
Ali